Image via Voltra Simulators
Anime Idle Simulator is all about fighting enemies with the help of your NPC Anime allies. As you defeat enemies you will earn Yen and Chests and advance to more difficult levels. You can use your yen to buy more allies and upgrade your allies so they can learn new skills. With Shards you can buy special upgrades for your own player or buy chests with unique rewards.
You can also earn rewards by using in-game codes. Developers are handing out codes that allow players to claim free items that will give them an edge in their experience. You can get free rewards for other games such as Roblox Anime Journey Codes or Anime Dimensions Codes.
All Anime Idle Simulator Codes List
Updated March 18, 2023
New code added.
Anime Idle Simulator Codes (Working)
Here is an overview of all working Anime Idle Simulator codes.
- BANKAI—Redeem for a free five-minute Yen Boost reward (New)
- JUJUTSU—Redeem for a free five-minute Yen Boost reward (New)
- 5CLICKS—Exchange for a free 15-minute Damage Boost reward (New)
- JOJO—Exchange for a free five-minute Yen Boost reward!
- UPDATE3—Exchange for a free five-minute Damage Boost reward!
- TO BLOCK—Redeem for a free 15-minute Yen Boost reward!
- ONE PUNCH—Exchange for a free 10-minute Damage Boost reward!
- HUNTER—Exchange for a free 10-minute Damage Boost reward!
- NO DELAY—Exchange for a reward of 300 free Shards!
- EDITION—Exchange for a Free Gold Reward!
- VOLTRA—Exchange for a reward of 250 free Shards! (Must join the group)
- XBOX—Exchange for a Free Gold Reward!
- S3CR3T—Exchange for a reward of 50 free Shards!
Anime Idle Simulator Codes (Expired)
These Anime Idle Simulator codes no longer work.
- There are currently no expired Anime Idle Simulator codes.
Related: Anime Showdown Codes
How to redeem codes in Anime Idle Simulator
Redeem codes Anime idle simulator is a quick and easy process.
- Launch Anime Idle Simulator on Roblox.
- Open the codes menu symbolized by the Twitter icon on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter your code in the text box exactly as shown in the list above.
- Press Redeem to claim your rewards!
How can you get more Anime Idle Simulator codes?
Developers usually release codes during an update, event or when a goal is reached, such as a certain number of likes reached. Some developers place the codes directly in the game image or description to notify players when they are available. However, others may require you to follow them on their social media accounts, such as Twitter or Discord. You can follow this experience on their Twitter, @TempesttDevor their disagreement, Voltra games. For your convenience, you can also bookmark this page and come back later to see when new codes are added.
Why are my Anime Idle Simulator codes not working?
There are several reasons why your codes may not work correctly. The most common reason is that the codes may have already expired. Since codes are regularly cycled in and out of the game, they can expire with little to no notice. We try to keep our lists up to date, but if you notice a change for us, leave a comment below and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
It is also important to double check your spelling when entering codes. They are almost always case sensitive, meaning the slightest typo can make them appear invalid. Make sure you enter them exactly as shown in the list above, or if the game allows, copy and paste to avoid problems.
Other ways to get free rewards in Anime Idle Simulator
You can get other free rewards in Anime Idle Simulator by using the Daily Spin, symbolized by the color wheel icon on the left side of your screen. This allows you to get a free item every twelve hours, such as boosts, chests, free allies and more. Don’t forget to also check out the Playtime Rewards menu, symbolized by the current icon on the left, where you can also redeem free rewards depending on how long you’ve been in the game. Every few minutes you can access this menu and claim your Boosts and Shard rewards.
What is Anime Idle Simulator?
Anime Idle Simulator is a laid back anime battle simulator where you use different weapons to fight off waves of enemies. As you eliminate the waves you can progress to higher levels of more challenging difficulty and face bosses. You earn yen by defeating enemies, which you use to buy allies. Allies are iconic anime characters who will fight the enemies for you with their own unique abilities, and you can further upgrade them to increase their strength and abilities. You can also earn Shards and Chests to buy upgrades for your own character and receive different gear such as new weapons, companions and more.
If you are looking for codes for other games, we have a lot of them in our Roblox Game Codes after! You can also get a bunch of free stuff through our Roblox Promo Codes page. And in the meantime, check out the latest news to stay on top of all things entertainment.